GreenFire Heat Barrier is a Class A-B Wetting Agent that cools, prevents flare-ups where they can occur, and will adhere to any surface. For use in Hot Work Areas. Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, and 100% PFAS free.
- Class A-B
Designed for use with:
- GreenFire® 20 oz. Aerosol Bottle
- Fire Sprinklers – For use when installing or maintaining copper automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Plumbing – Use when brazing or soldering. Use as detection to locate natural gas piping and fitting leaks
- Welding – Use to locate leaks in compressed air lines and natural gas piping and fittings
- HVAC – Use when brazing or soldering
- Automotive – Use to locate compressed air line leaks
- Hot Work Areas
- Electric utility service territory hot work areas
- Natural gas hot work areas
- Data communications hot work areas
GreenFire Wetting Agent is Class A-B
No special protective equipment, precautions, hazards, or extinguishing media is needed when using GreenFire Heat Barrier.
GreenFire Heat Barrier:
Proportioning Ratio: This product is not meant to be proportioned by the end user. It is already pre-proportioned.
Specific Gravity: 1.02g/cc
Viscosity: 10cP at 20°C (non-Newtonian varies depending on shear rate)
Shipping Specifications: 20 oz. aerosol bottle – 5 gal. tote (19 liters) – 55 gal. drum (208 liters) – 275 galloon tote (1041 liters)
Storage Temperature: 40°F-100°F
Surface Tension: 29 dynes/cm
Storage: For long term use make sure GreenFire Heat Barrier is properly maintained in the approved container and stored within the recommended range, there is no shelf life.
Please Note* – If freezing occurs, thawing and subsequent stirring will make the product completely serviceable.
Recommended Application Rates
GreenFire Heat Barrier is a pre-diluted product to be used as-is by the buyer.
This product is NOT to be diluted at 3% with inducting nozzles etc.
GreenFire Wetting Agent is:
- Intrinsically flame retardant
Job Site Applications
GreenFire Heat Barrier Job Site Applications:
- New Construction
- Tenant Improvement
- Handyman Work
GreenFire Heat Barrier:
This product is already pre-proportioned. The end user should not be concerned with use concentration.
Specific [email protected] (25C): 1.02g/cc
pH @77F (25C): 7.5
Density: 8.51 lbs./gal.
Viscosity @77F (25C): 9.8cSt (non-Newtonian: varies depending on shear rate)
Shipping Specifications: 20 0z. aerosol bottle – 5 gal. (19 liters) – 55 gal. drums (209 liters) – 275 gallon tote (1041 liters)
Minimum use temperature: 35 F (1.7C)
Storage temperature: 40-100F (4.5 – 38C)
Freezing point: 30F (-1C)
Appearance: Amber liquid